Back & Spine Care
Alleviate Your Back and Neck Pain
Many of us may experience back and neck pain at some point in our lives, but if you’re suffering from chronic pain or have a debilitating back condition, you owe it to yourself to understand your treatment options. . The back & spine orthopedic specialists at Des Peres Hospital are here to help with comprehensive and effective treatment to relieve your pain.
- A wide range of nonsurgical and surgical treatment options for back and neck pain.
- Relief from scoliosis, kyphosis, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, radiculopathy, disk disease and more.
- Private patient rooms for a more comfortable hospital stay.
- Personal care with respect, dignity and compassion — because our hospital is the right size to put you first.
Our orthopedic techniques help treat a variety of conditions. Our treatment options include:
- Anti-inflammatory medical treatment
- Physical therapy
- Spinal surgery (including cervical and lumbar spine surgery, microdisketcomy and spinal fusion)
Awards and Certifications
Des Peres Hospital is nationally recognized for spine surgery as a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
Take a Free Assessment
Are you interested in more information about back and spinal conditions? Wondering what steps to take next with your care?
You’ll learn about how your pain might be affecting your life, calculate your risk of a spinal injury, assess how well your back and neck are functioning and receive recommendations for follow-up steps. You can bring the results to your next doctor’s appointment.
Make an Appointment
Ready to start your journey to back and neck pain relief? Receive a referral to a spine specialist by calling us toll-free at 1 (855) 290-9355 or find a doctor online.