Keeping Your Heart Healthy
Whether you’re experiencing chest pain, cardiac disease or another cardiovascular condition, Des Peres Hospital’s heart care services are here for you.
Our dedicated group of cardiologists, surgeons, nurses and support personnel work to quickly diagnose and treat your heart. Expect highly individualized attention from your medical team, who will carefully explain your treatment options and keep you comfortable throughout your stay.
We offer a full range of noninvasive and invasive cardiology services, including:
- Heart attack treatment
- Cardiac catheterization
- Open-heart surgery
- Angioplasty, stents and rotational atherectomy
- Pacemaker/defibrillator implants
- Electrophysiology studies
- Stress testing, echocardiogram, transesophageal echocardiogram and nuclear studies
- And other noninvasive procedures
Our Awards and Accreditations
Des Peres Hospital’s heart services have been recognized at a national level, showing our dedication to quality care. We’ve received the following awards and accreditations:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care
- CIGNA Center of Excellence designation in GeneralCardiac Medical
- 2016 AHA Get With the Guidelines Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award for Heart Failure
Make an Appointment
For a doctor referral to our heart program, please call us at 1 (888) 457-5203 or find a doctor online.