Developed by nurses, for nurses, Des Peres Hospital's Versant RN Residency is an evidence-based clinical, professional and personal support system that helps new nurses transition from student to confident nursing professional.
Des Peres Hospital's Versant RN Residency includes:
- Instructor-led courses featuring current and emerging clinical guidelines and standards
- Clinical preceptors who provide personalized bedside training
- Mentors who provide personal support and career development guidance
- Debriefing sessions that offer a forum for exchange between Residents
Core curriculum 25%
Our core curriculum supports your transition from novice to confident professional and includes classroom training, labs and simulations.
Guided Clinical Experience 75%
Des Peres Hospital's Versant RN Residency participants receive hands-on experience supplemented by classroom training, labs and simulations.
You may choose among these Residency specialties for focused training:
- Acute Care (Med/Surg; Telemetry; Geriatrics)
- Critical Care
The length of your residency will be 18 weeks.