Des Peres Hospital is pleased to announce it has received three UnitedHealth Premium® specialty center designations in recognition of quality care in cardiology, spine and total joint replacement.
Des Peres Hospital has received the following designations:
• UnitedHealth Premium Total Joint Replacement specialty center
• UnitedHealth Premium Cardiac Surgery specialty center
• UnitedHealth Premium Interventional Cardiac Care specialty center
• UnitedHealth Premium Rhythm Management specialty center
• UnitedHealth Premium Surgical Spine specialty center
UnitedHealthcare® developed the UnitedHealth Premium specialty center program to give its members information and access to hospitals meeting rigorous quality criteria. The designation is based on detailed information about specialized training, practice capabilities and outcomes and is designed to help members make informed decisions should they need cardiac services care.
To receive this designation, Des Peres Hospital met extensive quality and outcomes criteria based on nationally recognized medical standards and expert advice. The criteria incorporate measurements of breadth and depth of care, staff experience, emergency care, quality and outcomes reporting.
The UnitedHealth Premium designation means that patients can depend on Des Peres Hospital for conscientious, reliable orthopedic and cardiac care.